Technical Difficulties

After the first of the year my desktop PC started having hardware issues and it is the one I use for most space art, research, programming and other things. I've finally got it back up and running.

ROCKETS!

I heard of a rocketry competition through Soundingrocket.org in November, however after researching the kind and scale of rockets used I had to conclude that my former school would not have the resources to meet such an awesome task.

Scaling Down

Not to be deterred, my research did bring up hobby rocketry....
So I had an idea (cue wicked laughter). I will attempt to launch a smaller mid scale rocket and take some measurements from the flight using the reliable Aurdino board. I have never launched a hobby rocket before, and I am still in the research and planning stages; however, I will be sure to post all of the work here as it progresses.

Leave a Reply